Holiday Valley has been conceived and developed by Agritech Promoters. Agritech has made a mark in the industry for introducing revolutionary ideas in new-age living. The company places strong emphasis on quality, ethical practices and customer-friendly initiatives.
Mr. Suresh BabuMr. Suresh Babu is the Founder Chairman of Agritech Promoters. With over 20 years of experience in farmland projects, he is a visionary who is keen on providing homebuyers with healthier living options. He believes that the way forward is back in the past, when people led more active and healthy lives. Mr. Suresh Babu chooses to specialize in village-themed/farmland projects. He makes the best of his expertise in land acquisition to identify and buy the choicest pieces of land and develops them into rustic paradises.
Mr.Akash SureshMr.Akash Suresh is the Director of Agritech Promoters. A graduate from PESIT, Bangalore, he entered the real estate business in 2014 to continue his father’s legacy. A young, qualified entrepreneur, Mr. Akash Suresh was passionately involved in bringing to life the Royal Village Castle Club at Holiday Valley. As the Director, he invests his time and talents in conceiving similar projects that would redefine the concept of community living.
DR.Avinash SureshDr.Avinash Suresh is the Director of Agritech Promoters. A graduate from PES Institute Of Medical Science And Research, Andra Pradesh , he entered the real estate business in 2014 along with his brother to continue their father’s legacy. A young, qualified Doctor / Entrepreneur, Dr.Avinash Suresh was passionately involved in bringing to life the Royal Village Castle Club at Holiday Valley along with his brother , Mr.Akash Suresh. As the Director, he invests his time and talents in conceiving similar projects that would redefine the concept of community living.
AGRITECH PROMOTERS & DEVELOPERS is the Authorized Maintenance Company for HOLIDAY VALLEY
1. Below mentioned are the brief Terms & Conditions:
2. Maintenance Charges will be Rs.0.15 per Square Feet per month.
3. Under the General Maintenance, the do the following works
- 24 Hours Security
- 24 Hours Water
- Drip Irrigation System
- Road Maintenance
- Street Light
- Random Bush Cleaning for the Individual Plots
- Tree Trimming
- Each Plot Basin Work
4. Customers should pay their Maintenance Charges, Electricity Bill and Water Bill on or before 10th day of Every Month. We request all the Plot owners to collect receipt against all payments from the Maintenance Office.
5. If customers fail to pay the dues on or before 10th of every Month, the Services will be stopped.Services would be restored only after payment of full outstanding amount. A sum of Rs.150/- would be charged towards restoration of services.
6. For security reasons, those who are residing in the project are requested to get their caretakers id Proof/Address Proof and contact details updated in the Maintenance Office records.
7. Using outside personnel and/or engaging agencies for climbing on Electrical Poles and maintenance of water lines etc are strictly not allowed.
8. Maintenance department is not responsible for their fruits which are growing in their respective plots.
9. All the plot owners are requested to update their Contact Numbers/ Communication Address including Email id. Our email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
10. Request all the plot owners to extend their co-operation by paying outstanding and current dues on time to make and maintain this project neat and clean.
11. Request all the plot owners and probable purchasers to obtain NoC from the Maintenance Department office confirming payment of all dues (Maintenance Charges) and also applicable transfer fees before entering into any sale/purchase transaction in Holiday Valley.